BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW
Opening a new business or purchasing an existing business is a task which should only be undertaken with a full understanding of all the issues involved, and with the assistance of a qualified attorney.
Our attorneys pride themselves in their personal dedication and the professional relationship formed with each client, and have over thirty (35) years of combined experience assisting business owners in Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary experience, knowledge, and skill to help you resolve your legal needs in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our attorneys have many years of combined legal experience and counseling representing business owners in transactions and litigation matters. Our attorneys possess substantial knowledge and experience in creating business entities, the structuring of shareholder/member agreements, and other initial formation documents.
For start-up companies, we provide legal representation and counseling
In the following areas:
- Business formation: corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, etc.
- Organization documents
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Buy-sell or buy out provisons
- Buy-sell or buy out life insurance funded provisons
- Purchase of a business
- Review of business leases
- Review of equipment leases and purchase agreements
For companies already in business, we provide legal representation and counseling in the following areas:
- Business contracts negotiation, drafting, and revirew
- Employment contracts
- Independent contract agreements
- Employer and employee matters
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Trade secret agreements
- Business and commercial litigation
- Asset sales
- Debtor and creditor matters
- Bankruptcy issues
Please contact us for a free consultation with our dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys to help you with your legal needs. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, call us today at (305) 442-1439. To reach us via email, please fill out our online contact form available under the “Contact Us” tab, and a member of our staff will contact you promptly. We look forward to serving you.